Swallow Racing in conjunction with our partners at Performance Vehicle Engineering have created the first plug and play AJ16 Loom & ECU Packages.
A complete solution for running the AJ16 family of engines in pretty much anything!
This package is shipped complete with ECU, and plug-in loom, as pictured.
All you need to do, is supply an ignition feed, a 12v constant feed, and add in a fuel pump & fuel pump relay.
This runs the later 2-pin coil packs. For other options please contact: email@example.com
We can build these at various lengths, for ECU locations at various different places in the vehicle. Again, this can be discussed with Swallows Racing.
ECU is shipped with a ‘base map’, suitable for running a standard engine, with standard injectors.
Our package is based around the MaxxECU Street. This ECU has full control of this engine like it’s never had before! Full closed loop wide-band control. Supplied with genuine Bosch LSU4.2 sensor. Fully sequential fuelling, and ignition.
- CAN bus
- USB communication for tuning with MTune
- 8MB memory for internal logging, up to 1000Hz
- Supply voltage 8-22V
- ARM Cortex-M3 120MHz main processor
- Resolution on ignition: 0.1 degrees
- Resolution on injectors: 0.001 ms
- Updates the fuel and ignition calculations 2000 times per second
- The fastest PC communication on the market
- Weight: 520g
- 140x134x42mm (including mounting points, excluding connector)
- Aluminium Casing
Developed in racing application and tested on our own race car. For options, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01934 750319.